BECOME A REALTOR® MEMBER.
Click here to download the REALTOR® membership application
As a member of the Norman Board of Realtors you are also a member of the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®- www.okrealtors.com
National Association of REALTORS®- www.nar.realtor
Here are some of the benefits of become a member at all three levels (Local, State, and National):
Norman Board of REALTORS®
The Norman Board of REALTORS® charter was issued by the National Association of REALTORS® in 1963, and we currently represent over 800 REALTORS® members and 100 Affiliate members serving the Norman and surrounding areas.
Association Executive – Robin Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant – Erica Webster – email@example.com
Membership – Penny Copeland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Norman Board of REALTORS® – Local
405-364-8724 – www.normanboardofrealtors.org
4211 28th Ave. NW Suite 101, Norman, OK 73069
- Primary Membership – Pay Local, State, and National Dues though the NBR.
- Bi-Monthly Membership Luncheons with local and national speakers with many different topics
- Free Education
- Online Education partnership with the CE Shop
- Membership Portal – Access to accounts receivables, register for classes and events, and more.
Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® – State
405-848-9944 – email@example.com – PO Box 14540, OKC, OK 73113
- Statewide Professional Standards – OAR Handles complaints and grievances
- Legal Information Line – Ask Questions regarding Code of Ethics, Arbitration, OREC Compliance, Contract Law, MLS Policy and much more.
- Government Affairs and Advocacy at the State Capitol
- Education and GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute)
- Statewide Events – Network with REALTORS® from across Oklahoma (great for referrals)
- Consumer Outreach – OAR Provides statewide publications to news outlets regarding real estate and why the public should use a REALTOR®
- Leadership OAR – State leadership Academy
National Association of REALTORS® – National
1-800-874-6500 – www.nar.realtor
- NAR holds the REALTOR® Trademark – You must be a member of NAR to use the Term REALTOR®
- “The Voice of Real Estate” with over 1.3 million Members
- REALTOR® Benefit Program – save on products, classes, car rental etc.
- Code of Ethics – additional standard that sets REALTORS® and normal licensees apart!
- Government Affairs and Advocacy at the National level
- Educational and Designations
- Consumer Outreach – NAR works with the media to promote the benefit of using a REALTOR® to consumers across the country.
- National Events – Networking with members form across the country.
Research – Yearly home buyer and seller survey, commercial and residential states.